Wednesday 25 August 2010

Baby Cards

Jane and I have both been playing with ribbons, paper and digital stamps by our talented friend Lori Boyd and we made a few new baby cards
Jane made this beautiful Sugar and Spice card, I love how she attached the little charm to the ribbon by hanging it on the fancy pin

I used the boy version of that stamp to make this card. I added a scrap of lace across the bottom and tied the buttons up with bakers twine


My girly baby card was a bit non traditional as I stayed away from pink and went with red - just in time too as our neighbours became Grandparents for the second time so this card went nextdoor to celebrate their new arrival

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the red and white card! I love all the cards, but that one is my favorite! Cute digital stamps!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards and fab images. Love the footprints charm x

Yvonne Russell said...

Oh, these are just too gorgeous - sassy baby cards and I love the Baker's twine, so nice to see ways to use it. I have some, but not sure what to do with it, so thanks for the inspiration - beautiful cards.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super adorable cards!! Love them all!!

Kathyk said...

I don't really "do" baby cards but this selection is positively adorable and the red one is just FABBBBBB

Kathyk

Sudha said...

Beautiful cards dear.

LORi said...

WOWZA Girls!!! These are all Adorable!!!! You both ROCK!!! Thanks so so much for designing cards using the Lollipops!!! I am so honored!!
Big hugs & ♥ - LORi

Allycat said...

Ooh, these are so super cute! xx