Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Baby Cards

Jane and I have both been playing with ribbons, paper and digital stamps by our talented friend Lori Boyd and we made a few new baby cards
Jane made this beautiful Sugar and Spice card, I love how she attached the little charm to the ribbon by hanging it on the fancy pin

I used the boy version of that stamp to make this card. I added a scrap of lace across the bottom and tied the buttons up with bakers twine


My girly baby card was a bit non traditional as I stayed away from pink and went with red - just in time too as our neighbours became Grandparents for the second time so this card went nextdoor to celebrate their new arrival

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the red and white card! I love all the cards, but that one is my favorite! Cute digital stamps!

Sarah C said...

Gorgeous cards and fab images. Love the footprints charm x

Yvonne said...

Oh, these are just too gorgeous - sassy baby cards and I love the Baker's twine, so nice to see ways to use it. I have some, but not sure what to do with it, so thanks for the inspiration - beautiful cards.

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super adorable cards!! Love them all!!

Kathyk said...

I don't really "do" baby cards but this selection is positively adorable and the red one is just FABBBBBB

Kathyk

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Beautiful cards dear.

LORi said...

WOWZA Girls!!! These are all Adorable!!!! You both ROCK!!! Thanks so so much for designing cards using the Lollipops!!! I am so honored!!
Big hugs & ♥ - LORi

Allycat said...

Ooh, these are so super cute! xx