Saturday 14 February 2015

Winner of the February Lovely Lili Challenge ........

The winner of the February Lovely Lili Challenge (sorry ladies, we had to exclude lots of entries because they did not include a Lili of the Valley image, sentiment or paper) as chosen by random.org is

Number 4

and that's you 'Handmade by Rian'


this is Rians lovely card

Please email us Rian within 7 days of this blog post to claim your prizes

As usual we have two fabulous prizes from LOTV and The Ribbon Girl for the randomly chosen winner of the challenge



see you all on Sunday morning for the February Colour Challenge!

Mary x

3 comments:

rian said...

wauwwww I have price won, how fun is that.
hugs rian

Sandra H said...

Congrats x

Judith said...

Congrats to Rian on her win - I see my card was removed for the draw, but I used LOTV papers - this was clearly stated in my post!