Wednesday 27 April 2011

New Molly Blooms Stamps ...

The postman brought us a huge box this morning full of Molly Blooms stamps. They have all been uploaded to the Ribbon Girl shop and can be found here. There are oodles of designs and I really can't decide which one I love the best
 Strawberry Molly or Ballerina Molly?
Fishing George or Molly the Chef?
Schoolgirl Molly or Farmyard Molly?

There are more designs in the shop too so I think I shall be a happy cardmaker this weekend :) Of course I had to play straight away and after spreading all the stamps out on the table I chose to use Farmyard Molly.

I have had these beautiful papers in my box for a couple of weeks and I finally cut into the big sheets. They are absolutley gorgeous designs - double sided too! I've added stardust stickles to all the edges, the flowers and added little spots to the background too so it's a super sparkly card. The lovely turquoise pins will be in the shop soon

Stickles
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Dies - Spellbinders

Andrea x

6 comments:

Sasha said...

WOW! Andrea...this is so lovely. The colours are so vibrant, and your colouring of Molly is fab!

Unknown said...

Andrea - is that charm from you...it is gorgeous :D I can see it appearing on brooches :D
L xx

Kath Stewart said...

wow andrea what a sweet card and love those pretty papers...hugs kath xxx

Unknown said...

This is simply cute, and so sweet, love the colours, so fresh and adorable stamp xxx

Hunters Moon said...

Those papers are lovely, I adore the stamp and will be checking them out on your site

Sam

XxJULESxX said...

wow Andrea just gorgeous!!!