Wednesday 6 April 2011

Summer Colours ...

The sun is shining, the sky is blue (it's still chilly though) and all of a sudden I want to be using summer colours in my cards and projects



(sheer ruffle ribbon, button twine, pastel button, diamante heart pin (coming soon)

Our lovely customer Michelle loves summer colours too. She sent us these photographs of some lovely distressed seam binding and seam binding roses that she has made


Seam binding in lots of pretty colours including white and cream to colour yourself can be found here

4 comments:

Sid said...

That distressed seam binding is fantastic !!

Sasha said...

Lovely card Andrea! Hope you're feeling much better. And yes, that seam binding and the roses are both fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Fab card, love the colours and great image!
Helen x

Heleen said...

Hallo Ribbon girl,
How nice you stepped by on my blog and left me a note. I just started my blog a copple of months ago and don't have any english followers yet. But in the future I have plans to make my blog in 2 languages and hope I will get any elish follers than. Hope to see you soon again on my blog!

love, Heleen
www.freubelcards.blogspot.com