Sunday 22 September 2013

Winner of September Colour Challenge ...

The winner of the September Colour Challenge (Peach/Orange) is No. 11

and that's you


and this is what Netty did - if you visit her blog she explain how she makes these pouches


please email us Netty so we can arrange your prizes

a £10 voucher from our very generous friends at  Lili Of The Valley and  a £10 voucher from Ribbon Girl



(prizes must be claimed within 7 days)

We'll see you later this morning for a wonderful giveaway and some inspirational vintage style projects! inspiration

1 comment:

Annette said...

Woooooooohooooooo. Wow, you've made my day!. Thank you so much for my win. I'm thrilled. Off to email you now. My motto is that a girl can never have too many ribbons and I use them on everything I possibly can.
THANK YOU
Hugs
Annette
Netty's Cards
xxxxxx